BTS SENSOR EGG TEST
Test for detection of β-lactams, tetracyclines and sulfonamides in eggs
Rapid BTS sensor egg test is a test used to detect residues of β-lactams, tetracyclines and sulfonamides in raw and dried eggs at a certain level.
PRINCIPLE OF THE TEST OPERATION
The test is based on a specific receptor-ligand reaction, using antibodies to capture chemicals. It is characterized by high sensitivity, specificity, affinity for the substances detected as well as good stability and resistance to various types of interference during the test. The product is intended for the qualitative detection of ß-lactams, tetracyclines and sulfonamides.
- Test strips – 8 vials with 8 tests
- Extraction buffer – 2 vials of 8ml
- Test wells with reagent– 8 x 8 pieces
- 96-well plate
- Manual 1 piece
MATERIALS NOT PROVIDED
- The set should be stored in a dry, dark place at 4-30ºC. Do not freeze.
- Do not touch the color zone on the strip.
- Do not use after the expiry date or when the packaging is damaged.
- The product must be disposed of after use in accordance with applicable regulations. Do not use again.
- Do not combine reagents from different kits.
- Break some fresh eggs into a 500 ml container (1).
- Using a clean tool, mix egg yolks and egg whites thoroughly.
- Eggs used in the test should reach room temperature.
- Before starting the test, read the operating instructions carefully and lead all test components to room temperature (NOTE: the material tested in the test should be fresh, homogeneous and contain no visible precipitates).
- Remove the wells and the number of tests needed from the vial – they must be used within 1 hour; Unused, close the vial tightly and place it back in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Place the wells on a tripod and open the required number of lids, leave the remaining ones closed.
- Pipette 100µL extraction buffer into the well, then add 50µL of sample. Mix the solution thoroughly, slowly pipetting until the reagent dissolves. Leave for 5 min.
- Immerse the end of the “MAX end” test strip in the well and wait 5 minutes, then read the result.
Tylko zalogowani klienci, którzy kupili ten produkt mogą napisać opinię.