The PCR Core Kit is designed to determine individual PCR conditions for all basic PCR applications relying on Taq DNA Polymerase. Assays which might give better sensitivity and specificity with a non-standard Mg-concentration in the reaction buffer can be optimized using the Mg-free buffer supplied with this kit.
Allegro Taq DNA Polymerase is a thermostable DNA polymerase. Due to its genetic modifications Allegro Taq has an enhanced stability at room temperature. The enzyme has 5’→3’ polymerization-dependent exonuclease replacement activity but lacks 3’→ 5’ exonuclease activity.Enzyme is only available in concentration 5u/u and 10u/ul.
- Standard application Taq Polymerase
- Highly processive,
- Recombinant sourced Taq DNA Polymerase
- Amplification: genomic targets up to 6kb
- Storage:-200C for extended periods
- Shipping: 40C (dry ice is not required)
- 5′ – 3′ Exonuclease Activity: YES
Gene Amplification, qPCR, nested PCR
- Reaction buffer with Mg2+ (10x): 700 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.6 / 25 °C, 166 mM (NH4)2SO4, 25 mM MgCl2
- Reaction buffer without Mg2+ (10x): 700 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.6 / 25 °C, 166 mM (NH4)2SO4
- Storage buffer 10x): 20 mM Tris-HCl pH 8.0, 1 mM DTT, 0.1 mM EDTA, 100 mM KCl, 0.5% NonidetTM P40, 0.5% TweenTM 20, 50% glicerol.
- 25 mM MgCl2
Taq DNA Polymerase is expressed and purified from an E. coli strain which carries the Taq DNA Polymerase gene from Thermus aquaticus.
One unit catalyzes the incorporation of 10 nmol of dNTP into acid insoluble form in 30 minutes at 70ºC.
The quality of Taq DNA Polymerase is tested on a lot-to-lot basis according to Novazym quality management system. PCR is used to ensure consistent amplification of genomic targets using Taq DNA Polymerase.