- Reviews (0)
DH200 Dry Bath Incubator is a microprocessor-controlled dry
block heating system with highly precise temperature control,
making it an alternative to the traditional water bath devices. It is
widely used in the sample preservation, reaction of DNA
amplification, electrophoresis, degeneration, solidification and
other kinds of serum biochemical sample thermostatic incubation
- LCD display, simple interface. Easy to set up and use.
- Blue transparent lid prevents samples splashing out.
- Fast and uniform heating speed, accurate temperature control,
- With four groups (A/B/C/D), each group timing individually.
- Optional blocks are available for common laboratory tubes and
- Custom blocks are also available upon request.
- Built-in temperature calibration function.
- Built-in over-heating protection device, safe and reliable