HW6B Swing-out Centrifuge
HWLAB® HW6B Swing-out Centrifuge is widely used in clinical laboratories and blood donation centers. Special swing out rotor for 24 x 10 ml / 7 ml / 5 ml / 3 ml blood collection tubes guarantees maximum safety of your samples.
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
|HW6B Swing-out Centrifuge|
Description HWLAB® Swing-out centrifuge is widely used in physical and chemistry analysis, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, clinical Labs and blood donation centers. Horizontal separation offers many advantages over traditional fixed-angle separations, including tighter straight-line gel separations to reduce re-spins and re-mixes. The unique swing-out rotor – streamline frontal area and high stability reduce the wind resistance effectively and load of motor, which is advantaged for reducing noise and temperature, make it quiet and protecting test samples.
- Maintenance-free brushless motor
- LCD display of time and speed
- Adjustable speed from 300r/min to 4000r/min
- Timer, from 15s to 99min. or continuous operation
- For 24x10mL’7mL/5ml/3ml blood collection tube
- Lid automatically open at the end of the run to prevent sample wanning and to reduce handing time
- Three program button P1/P2/P3 for easy access to routine programs
- The button rpm/rcf for easy to shift • Automatic rotor imbalance detection
|Rotor capacity||24 x 10ml’7mL/5ml/3ml|
|Speed||from 300r/min to 4000r/min|
|Timer||15s-99min / continuous operalion|
|Motor Type||Brushless motor|
|Dimension||450 x 375 x 225mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.