HW8S Swing out centrifuge
HWLAB® HW8S Swing-out centrifuge with adjustable speed from 300r/min to 4000r/min and special kind of swing out rotor for maximum protection of your samples. Strength position in HWLAB device repository.
- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
|HW8S Swing out centrifuge|
HWLAB® HW8S Swing-out centrifuge is widely used in physical and chemistry analysis, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, clinical Labs and blood donation centers. Horizontal separation offers many advantages over traditional fixed-angle separations, including tighter straight-line gel separations to reduce re-spins and re-mixes. The unique swing-out rotor – streamline frontal area and high stability reduce the wind resistance effectively and load of motor, which is advantaged for reducing noise and temperature, make it quiet and protecting test samples.
- Maintenance-free brushless motor
- LCD display of time and speed
- Adjustable speed from 300r/min to 4000r/min
- Timer, from 15s to 99min. or continuous operation
- For 8*10ml/7ml/5ml/3ml blood collection tube or 8*18ml/15ml centrifuge tube or 8×1.5ml microtube
- Lid automatically open at the end of the run to prevent sample warming and to reduce handing time
- Three program button P1/P2/P3 for easy access to routine programs
- The button rpm/rcf for easy to shift
- Automatic rotor imbalance detection
|Rotor capacity||8x 10ml/7ml/5ml/3ml ; 8x 18ml/15ml; 8x 1.5ml|
|Speed||300 r/min to 4000 r/min|
|Timer||15s-99min/ continous operation|
|Motor Type||Brushless motor|
|Dimension||450 x 375 x 225 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.